Based on the unprecedented impact of the direct and indirect consequences of both the Covid pandemic and Brexit, we’ve been having a number of first hand discussions with senior professionals across the UK Grocery Retail and Logistics sector; to gain the inside track on what’s really happening behind the scenes as the industry widely anticipates one of the most challenging seasonal peak quarters ever .
Bis Henderson Consulting has compiled the results into a frank and pragmatic account spanning a variety of topics from customers to HGV drivers, profit to recruitment.
Access the report today to get insider insight into:
- the impact of lockdown and re-opening of the UK on Grocery Retail and Logistics
- the key issues and opportunities facing the sector
- perspectives on the causes of these
- plans to respond in the run up to Christmas
- key focus areas for next year